Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 9

Today we are going to up those steps even more! According to most walking weight loss info I've looked at you should walk between 60,000 to 70,000 steps a week to lose weight. So in order to hit that all time goal we'll have to keep working our way up until we get to 10,000 steps a day. We are upping it a little at a time but we will eventually get there! In doing it this way we're not killing ourselves! The problem I have with most workouts and weight loss techniques is that it's all or nothing. They work you to death while starving you. I never make it past a week because I'm so sore and hungry. I gave up dieting not long after my first was born. I try to eat a well balanced diet. As far as the working out, This slowly building workout we've been doing has really helped me! I'm not in pain from jumping in over my head. I know that where we started was probably below some of your levels but it was easy to build on. It made us feel good to hit the goals of the daily challenge. At least I did!

The Challenge:

Walk 4700 steps! Don't forget to put on your pedometer first thing in the morning! You could be missing steps!

An easy going walk with your kids. (It counts towards your steps for the day.)

15 sit-ups.

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment